With the Co-Location account, the customer
has the option of purchasing a machine and placing it on our premises or paying
a setup fee of $1200 in which case, a high performance server will be dedicated
to the customer as long as the customer sustains the co-location account. In
either case, there is an installation fee of $500 which is used to
install and configure the operating system and server daemons. The co-locatoin
account also includes the following:
- Rack Space.
- A port on a professional Uninterrpted Power Supply (UPS).
- The operating system and server software are periodically
upgraded. The system is fully maintained and all security fixes applied.
- A maximum transfer of 30Giga Bytes (30,000 Mega Bytes) of
data is allowed per month.
- A additional Giga Byte of transfer is computed at a price of
- The cost of one IP is included in the monthly charge. An
additional fee of $5/month is charged for each additional IP address which is
needed for the co-location account.